SOR Hybrid Towers for Element Enduro (Pair)
Add versatility, performance, and durability to your Enduro with our Hybrid Towers! Each pair of Towers comes with Carbon Fiber Plates for Stock and LCG geometry setups, enabling you to pursue your ideal setup for your rig.
The Hybrid Towers are also designed to accept the Enduro body posts and mount at the same width as the stock towers, meaning you can swap out your stock towers for these without having to ream out new holes on the body!
The Hybrid Towers are compatible as Front or Rear towers on all Enduro platforms, including IFS, with the exception of the use as rear towers of the Trailing Arm rear suspension vehicles such as the Ecto or Gatekeeper.
More Features and Details
- Towers are machined in the USA out of 6061 Aluminum
- Towers are anodized in the USA with Mil-Spec Hard Black Anodizing for ultimate durability
- Custom machined and anodized Black Spacers for widening shock width to promote lateral stability
- Stock style Carbon Fiber Plates positions shocks identical to the V1 Enduro Towers
- LCG style Carbon Fiber Plates features setup versatility with proven hole-location geometry, derived and improved from our proven EPX Pro kit
- Comes with all of the necessary hardware for installation and setup configuration
- Each bare tower weighs 11g